Thursday, April 28, 2016

Today is MY Birthday! Happy 37th to me!




And I realized I HAVE NEVER MADE A BUCKET LIST

So.. Today I am sharing it with you!



So I joined www.bucketlist.org

And here is my list..

Go 1 full year without any soda!

Enter and Run a 5k

Eat 10 new to me British Foods (Some other nations were options..but i have more faith that the British won't kill me with their food..lol)

Go on a boat ride and stay out on the water till after sunset

Lose 50 POUNDS

Lose weight and KEEP IT OFF

Have a picnic on a river or lake

Learn to go Rock Climbing

Climb a rock climbing wall!

Cook something NEW every day for 30 days!(Don't worry you blog readers will be shared all these treats!)

Join a creative writing class

Attend an NHL game

Attend a NFL game

Go to a Play

Be in love with someone who is emotionally able to love me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment