Monday, April 25, 2016

I have been thinking ... And it is kind of scary

Our world is getting scary!



Hate is everywhere



People are being killed all over the place..Some for religion but some for just stupid stuff..

I know this image says religious persecution.. But this kind of thing happens for many reasons..
Shoot now it is happening over bathrooms!



People are offended by EVERYTHING!



I guess I just wonder where we are headed?

No one loves anyone unless they totally agree with them on every topic, issue, etc..

And I don't know anyone who agrees with anyone on everything.. all the time..

You know that old saying..

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”


What happens to a nation that thinks everyone has to please them.. all the time..

Selfishness rules our nation..
What now?

No comments:

Post a Comment