Monday, May 9, 2016

Proverbs 31:17

17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
Image-SHE GIRDETH HER LOINS WITH STRENGTH

This one really is quite strait forward..

This valueable, tresured and honorable woman knows how to keep herself and her house STRONG!!

First thing first.. You must build up your own home..

Don't be like the woman in Proverbs 14:1 Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.

Who tears down her home with her own hands...
I personally have wept many bitter tears for the foolish things I have done inside my home.

~ Words I said that can't be unsaid.
~An attitude of "BE RIGHT" And arguing with my husband towards that end.. Making both me and he miserable because of the PRIDE inside my heart.. OH THE MISERY I CAUSED EARLY ON!
*One lesson I learned is a humble heart will avoid the argument.. The proud heart will charge into it like there's no reason not to make sure everyone gets a piece of her mind.*
~ Having an I got you attitude towards my children.. EX Telling the kids to go clean their room and then searching it like a bloodhound for the one thing they didn't do well.. just to tell them nope.. do that.. you missed something..
*Kids need to be treated with kindness and respect too.. If they legitimately tried.. COMPLIMENT ALL OF what they did right.. before you complain about the one thing they missed..*
~Being Ungreatful for what he did bring home.. Instead of complaining about well now we can't do this or that.. blah blah blah.. Oh how I hate this critical side of myself.. 

*By the way.. This critical attitude was learned from my mother.. She would come in and play that I caught you behavior on me as a kid.. So consequentially I never felt like I could keep up.. And then I passed on the misery to my own children and husband.. by treating them that way.. OH MAMMA'S PLEASE IF I COULD BEG YOU.. Stop the cycles in your own family tree's.. They don't have to be passed down anymore!*

But she girdeth her loins..

If you look in Ephesians 6:14 

It says.. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

So how do you GIRD your loins.. WITH TRUTH!!

Using God’s Holy Ghost she guards her mind, resisting evil thoughts, gossip, slander and idle chatter. She does not allow her mind to be cluttered with worldly things. “Love not the world neither the things that re in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the father is not in him. For all that is in the world, The lust of the flesh, The lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. ” (1 John 2:15–16). We also read: “If ye then be raisen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth at the right hand of God. Set your affections on things above, not on things on the earth” (Colossians 3:1–2). She does not allow herself to dwell on the cares of life until they crowd out her spiritual growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment