Friday, April 25, 2014

What can we learn from God's word Today?


If we are bible believers.. what does this mean to us?
This means that we need not worry about day to day things..
When we plant a crop.. 90% chance is we will harvest it.. 
The only thing we really have to worry about is if we will live to see the harvest. Not that I want to be morose..

This is actually a cause to celebrate

God has given us a promise from his word!
You can take it to the bank per se!

Now for people like me.. I live in NY! That means I can count on seeing summer.. 

See that is the thing about bible verses.. 
If you believe that the GOD who wrote them down.. 
And saw fit to see they were delivered to you..
THEN ALSO BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE!
And by that I mean.. believe what it says..

Because if you think about it.. God promises to elevate his word above even his own name.. He apparently takes his promises and his words pretty seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment