Monday, May 19, 2014

The night after..


Pro_13:15  Good understanding giveth favour: 
but the way of transgressors is hard.


God tells us.. 

2Co_11:2  For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 

1Pe_3:2  While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. 


Pro 21:2  Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts. 
Pro 21:3  To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice. 

OH AMERICA! I cry for you.. And I cry from a place of knowledge..
I ran around.. I slept with men before marraige..
I cried the tears I was NEVER meant to cry.. Oh God that I would have listened.. 
O GOD! 
Oh who ever you are.. who is reading this.. I BEG OF YOU..
PLEASE.. Your hurting yourselves.

Menatally and Emotionally humans aren't capable of compartmentalizing our brains like is needed for the kinds of sin laden lives we as Americans are living..

We go and most before age 20 have slept with atleast 5-10 different people.

Then you start getting into serious relationships and usually you sleep with those persons.. And if you haven't married them.. it hurts.. But if you marry them and then a divorce happens that hurts more..

Why.. Because GOD MEANT FOR US TO HAVE ONE HUSBAND.. OR WIFE.. God created human beings with the wiring for that kind of life.

His word isn't there to kill your pleasure.. His word is there to save you from the broken hearted feelings you get when one more time you have a one night stand.. or a sexual relationship end.. and you feel ALONE.. USED.. REJECTED..

That's why God says that "The way of the Transgressors is HARD!"

No comments:

Post a Comment