Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Standing up for the SECOND AMENDMENT!

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen!
Here is my issue..

I AM AN AMERICAN..
I beleive that my RIGHTS.. 
Are written into the constitution.

And the constitution says these rights are given to me by GOD!
Not loaned to me by my government..

So.. As a member of the "WE THE PEOPLE" that makes up The United States of America...

I promise you.. I WILL NEVER.. EVER ...
Watch another movie, show etc.. with these following ten people.. 

I will allow their own words to condemn them!

1. Gwyneth Paltrow

“Yes, people pull the trigger. But guns are the instrument of death.”
GwynethPaltrowByAndreaRaffin2011

2. Jim Carrey

“Anyone who would run out to buy an assault rifle after the Newtown massacre has very little left in their body or soul worth protecting.”
Premiere of Warner Bros.' "Under The Sea 3D"

3. Matt Damon

“I actually hate guns.”
green-zone-matt-damon-gun-500x359

4. Filmmaker Michael Moore

“The way to honor these dead children [of Newtown, CT] is to demand strict gun control, free mental health care, and an end to violence as public policy.”
Michael_Moore_66ème_Festival_de_Venise_Mostra_color-500x333

5. Rosie O’Donnell

“I don’t care if you want to hunt. I don’t care if you think it’s your right. I say, ‘Sorry.’ We have had enough as a nation. You are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison.”
people_rosie_o_donnell-ap-8-21-12-500x273

6. Singer Tony Bennett

“I’d like the assault weapons to go to war, not on our own country, and I’d like assault weapons eliminated.”
tonybennett3

7. Jon Hamm

“It’s time for our politicians to act [on gun control].”
Premiere Of AMC's "Mad Men" Season 4 - Arrivals

8. Stephen King

“How many have to die before we will give up these dangerous toys?”
sk_color_press_photo-1--825e84f52162ac048f67c856860f114e9a255ac1-s6-c30

9. Eminem

“Guns are bad, I tell you.”
Rumours-have-gone-out-saying-that-Eminem-has-become-a-born-again-believer

10. Kevin Costner

“I think there should be a lot of gun laws.”
kevin-costner

No comments:

Post a Comment