Monday, June 23, 2014

Don't be confusing yourself.. And making your day to day life more difficult!


Jesus requires of us that our YAY be Yay.. and NAY be Nay..
That means if you say your planning on doing something.. FOLLOW THROUGH..
As for me.. I know I have a hard time with doing what I need to do. So I try to not say it unless it is IMPORTANT..

But Being in church IS IMPORTANT.. Important to my children's future and to them knowing that God isn't "AN OPTION" To be turned on and off like a faucet. EITHER YOU WANT HIM OR YOU DON'T! He's not Aladdin's genie.. You can't rub his bottle when you want him and then let him get dusty when he's inconvenient! Either you want him in your life.. or you don't... Either you want the blessings or you don't..

DON'T PLAY GAMES.. With your own mind or with God's!

No comments:

Post a Comment