Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Getting HEALTHY... And losing the FAT!

As a woman who is obviously OVER WEIGHT...
I have decided it is time... I need to be improving my health.. 
What made me decide to make changes...? 
I will be honest.. I was planning to make a "NEW YEARS RESOLUTION" And start this diet/lifestyle change... on the new year.. But after reading this woman's blog.. I had to change my plan..
I am a diabetic, I have blood pressure and I have heart issues.. and I DON'T WANT MY SONS CRYING OVER MY HOSPITAL BED!

So beginning today.. I will be going on a diet.. 
Except this isn't gonna be a fad diet..
I am gonna change how I eat.. I am gonna be searching pintrest and Gonna be changing how I live..
Which is gonna be difficult as I am Morbidly Obese and my body is already hurting from the weight.. So HERE I GO..
Today I weigh -297.2 pounds Which is still amazing to me.. because I have managed to keep off the 30 pounds I lost a year ago.. But my GOAL I'D LOVE to lose 100.2 pounds and be 197.0 

No comments:

Post a Comment