Monday, February 6, 2017

How to be a GOOD FRIEND.

This week I have learned a lesson..Image result for images of friendship
Proverbs 16:28 - A froward man soweth strife: and a whisperer separateth chief friends.


The bible is so right!
Actually it was Last week..

I was angry about something that happened to me..
And I was grumbling and complaining to a friend..


Guess what?

In my frustration and anger.. I sowed strife!
I also started whispering... And I sowed something into my friendship with the person I was speaking to... that separated us.

I said something without charity..

I said something that broke up the unity of fellow believers and friends..

And God HATES that!

I was wrong!
I have apologized but I have no idea what God will do.

Image result for images of Broken friendship

Will the friendship be restored?
Will it ever be the same?
Will I learn to shut up?

Only God can tell..

But I WOULD like to start working on a small series about FRIENDSHIP.

As I teach myself from God's word.. Feel free to join me...





No comments:

Post a Comment